Well, let's see.
- Amity is actually the one who got me blogging. I had never even heard of a blog until we invited Amity over for dinner one night last December and learned about her three years of blogging.
- Since Molly went to college, I actually miss watching America's Next Top Model, The Gilmore Girls and DeGrassi.
- When I was 18, I worked as a maid at the Old Faithful Lodge in Yellowstone National Park
- When I am sad or need a distraction, I read The #1 Ladies Detective Agency books. I secretly wish that I could be Precious Ramotswe.
- When no one else is home, I like to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for supper.
- When I was 12, I made my first pair of cross country skis by planing a pair of wooden downhill skis and changing the bindings. I fell for the sport the minute my skis hit the trail.
- I was in a bluegrass band in the late 1970's.
Thanks, Amity, it was fun--hard rooting around in the memory attic--but fun!